Saturday, March 03, 2007

My swedish book

Thank you so much Margareta for this wonderful book... Now it will even be on line!Here I am, for the first time of my life as a cover girl :) Catarina is the assistant of the CFO, and she is the one who gave me my birthday chocolate bow... that's why she says "grattis på födelsedagen" which means "happy birthday"...Peter helped me a lot in my missiong invoices problems... and he was always joking about me eating vegetables (while he thinks potatoes are vegetables -grönsaker....)Jytte has been very nice to me during the 6 months, giving me some work to do when I needed some, organising restaurant -restaurang- evenings... making me try new drinks (she also inspired Mia to order for me a Monkey brain....)... and she was the only one to know "Chartreuse"... I hope I will be able to visit Denmark, and especially Copenhagen one day!Erik was working with Mia, and was the one in charge of my problems whenever Mia wasn't there... and it appears that my problems almost always occured when Mia wasn't there... Good luck with your soon new born child!!Jaana has never liked to speak english... but I forced her! One of the energietic an kind people... always ready to have a Fika :)

No comments: