Saturday, March 03, 2007

My swedish book

Margareta!!!! The one!!! Thank you sooooo much for everything... no word can tell... You managed to show me and teach me new things every day... I discovered nice places around Borås... I really hope to keep in touch with you (don't forget to give me your adress, I still need to send you something...)
Anders was in Thailand (I think) when I left... so I didn't say goodbye.. He appreciated my baking, and even shared with me what his wife backed for him!
Mia (the other one). I tried to help you with your invoices, now I know how it's working in Oracle! Good luck for the coming months with a lot of work for Jotex... and I love the name Siri!
Mattias has been wotking in Ellos for less time than me (it will soon change), and is a very joyful guy, always ready to have fun... and to try all the baking I brought!
Helene has been trying hard to help me solve the missing invoice problems... especially the Movitex ones... I still haven't seen your donald duck's shoes... but I will pay attention to the printing paper in the future!
Marie was dancing with me at the "in line" classes... and whenever one of us couldn't go to the class, the other one would teach her the steps the following day!

Johan is known as the one knowing a lot of vocabulary in english (he is also a controller). He tried to help me with the OFA Excel addin... but finally it'c Charlotte who brought us the solution!
Elisabeth is the manager of the "ekonomi" department... and she is often away during the weekends to join her daughter riding... or the other one sailing... I still don't know for which one I did homework by translated some sentences from english to french!
Peter is an other controller, who comes at work at 7:00 and leaves at 4 exactly... and listens to the radio all day (as most people in the department), but as my office was during a while next to his, I enjoyed beeing able to listen to "Starlight" when it was often on the radio!



No comments: