Saturday, March 03, 2007

My swedish book

Mia... Well, here she is my manager of the last 6 months :) It has been very nice to work with you, I really appreciated the fact that we could talk and share a lot of things even outside work... Thanks for teaching me how to bake Kanelbulle... and for letting me bake the Peparkakorhus for your children!
Philippe, the CFO, and a former Edhec student, who transmitted the intership offer to the Edhec job deparment... which allowed me to find this position. I didn't see him the last week I was in Sweden, i hope the snow was good in the Alps!
Maila shared my office a good part of the time (as I also worked in an other office). We didn't talked much as she didn't speak english...


I took the same bus as Ulla almost every morning at 7:15. Now she will have to go back to taking care of the folders for the bookings :)
I tried to help Airi as much as I could with the VAT reimbursment demand in september... but it seems that Chalotte will have to take care of it from now on... as the french government still doesn't provide forms in english for this kind of things... which is quite intersting as it only concerns foreign companies!
Gregory was the manager of the controller, the other french guy of the department, very good at seeing wrong figures in a 60 pages report...
Anki (Anne-Christine), woking at the treasury. We shared almost all our lunch. She onc offerzed me to join her at Friskis and Svettis... but I never managed to do it in 6 months...
Tiina, one of the "AP girls". I didn't anoy you much, so I haven't learned to know you much.

Carina, also working at the treasury, also part of the lunch group (even though she wasn't part of the "box" group)... she always found lots of things to buy for her and her daughter at the Ellos shop!

No comments: